April 29, 2021
Juno DRF is a single unit for all your digital radiography/fluoroscopy needs. It is basically a 2-in-1 system for digital radiography and fluoroscopy which enables you to perform a vast range of digital X-ray applications. With its dual imaging mode and open access design, it enhances room utilization with a faster workflow and increased patient throughput. Here are the main features of Juno DRF :
- 2-in-1 detector for excellent image quality in both radiography and fluoroscopy exams.
- Automatic positioning of Juno DRF leads to the reduction of exam preparation time.
- Large 43 cm x 43 cm (17″ x 17″) electronic flat detector provides a large field of view for exceptional patient coverage, 50% more than a 16″ image intensifier.
- Its high source-to-image distance(SID) of up to 180 cm(71”) supports a wide range of exams.
- The optional image stitching expands the system’s capability.
- Higher room utilization and broad application spectrum enhance return on investment.
- It also features a motorized tilting tube for exam flexibility.
- A smooth digital workflow reduces waiting time – images are immediately available and the patients don’t have to wait for it.
PhiGEM Parts is offering this Juno DRF at phenomenal prices. For more details regarding this part, please do not hesitate to contact us
or you can call us at (347) 985-1679.