SIEMENS MAMMOMAT 3000 NOVA
May 03, 2021
Siemens Mammomat 3000 Nova is the analog mammography system that combines screening and diagnostics in a single unit to provide versatile technologies for breast imaging and biopsy guidance. It is a perfect mammography system to help you accurately determine breast disease in its earliest and most treatable stages. It works as a screening unit, diagnostic workup system, and stereotactic biopsy system. Apart from all these, this patient- and user-friendly mammography system can be used:
The main features of Siemens Mammomat 3000 Nova are :
- for producing the highest-quality images
- special views
- specimen radiography
- Stereotactic biopsy, fine needle, and core
- Needle localization
- Its slim and space-saving design offers ideal access for physicians, technicians, and patients in any projection. In fact, the slim tube-head design and narrow base allow convenient and proper positioning of patients, including patients in wheelchairs.
- Due to optimized compression, the discomfort often associated with mammograms is reduced. This feature of Siemens Mammomat 3000 Nova senses breast thickness and compressibility. It compresses the breast as long as it is soft and pliable and stops when the image quality is maximized. This optimized compression ensures consistent and reproducible compression techniques.
- This durable system offers the finest quality images throughout its long functional life.
Technical Specifications for this product:
- Ergonomics design with the superior accessibility of 65 cm SID
- Motorized Isocentric Rotation
- Siemens patented OPCOMP – for optimized compression
- Siemens Patented OPDOSE
- High-Performance AEC detector
- Model No. : 31 22 509/1125314
- Serial No. : 9855
- Date of Manufacture: December 2006
- Country of Manufacture: Germany
- Certification: This product complies with DHHS regulations 21 CFR Subchapter J.
For more details regarding Siemens Mammomat 3000 Nova, feel free to contact us
or you can call us at (347) 985-1679